Questions & Answers
Shaykh Okasha will personally answer your question, insha’Allaah!
May 27, 2017 | Shaykh Okasha will be unable to answer questions during Ramadan. We urge you to seek advice from your local imam during this time.
salam alaykum sheikh, my father is rich and sometimes he ignored me when i ask for basic things in life like clothing, transport money et.c, so i started to add some amounts in the school fees he gives me to solve these needs and buy clothes and sometimes handset. but recently i heard a scholar saying you cannot(haram) use the money to buy watch, handset e.t.c even if your father can afford it. my question here is
1) what can i do with the clothes and watches i already bought with that money
2) would my prayers not be answered if i pray with these clothes?
3) i dont have money to refund my father, what can i do??
my question to sheikh usama..
- anonymous asked 1 year ago
- last edited 2 months ago
- You must login to post comments