Questions & Answers
Shaykh Okasha will personally answer your question, insha’Allaah!
May 27, 2017 | Shaykh Okasha will be unable to answer questions during Ramadan. We urge you to seek advice from your local imam during this time.
To: Shaikh Okasha Kameny
I’m a muslim brother from Chicago currently living in Saudi Arabia. I have many questions for you but I’ll start with just 3 if Allah permits.
1. How does a student at the intermediate level in Arabic ( Al arabiyatu baina yadaik Series book 3) . reach the higher levels of Arabic when most people around him don’t speak Fusha today but lahjah?
2. Can you supply a list of books that should be memorized for the beginning students of knowledge? For example, mutoon or other books so the beginners and mid level students will know what books should be taken in line.
3. If Muslims had to leave the western countries, what are some stable secondary countries that should be considered in your opinion? We know of the hadeeth that Hijrah remains until yaumul qiyaamah but no one ever mentions where to go. If you had to leave the US where would you go? Mauritania, Morocco, Sudan, Jordan?
May Allah bless you
- anonymous asked 5 months ago
- last edited 2 months ago
- You must login to post comments